The Clean Air Council has initiated a program in Southwestern PA to organize a large number of small groups (of about 10 people in each group) of air quality advocates via a multi-unit curriculum broken down into monthly segments. Leaders are expected to gather their own “group of ten” and meet each month over the better part of a year, building community knowledge about critical air quality issues faced by those in southwestern Pennsylvania (including issues relevant to NoPetroPA site visitors).
Please consider becoming a leader, then enjoy this valuable community education process!
Contact Dave Smith at Clean Air Council (email@example.com) for additional information.
Upcoming training Dates for Group of Ten Leaders
- Tuesday, December 12, 6:30-9:00, Beaver, First Presbyterian Church, 252 College Avenue, Beaver, PA 15009 -room in basement
- Wednesday, December 13, 1:30- 4:00, Pittsburgh the Porch at Shenley, 221 Schenley, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Thursday, December 14, 6:30-9:00, Sewickley Public Library, 500 Thorn Street Sewickeley, PA 15143, Community Room on the Second Floor
- Wednesday January 3, 1:30-4:00 p.m. The Porch as Shenley, 221 Schenley Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Thursday, January 4, 6:30-8:15, Natrona Heights, Community Library of Allegheny Valley-Harrison Branch-Public Library, 15222 Broadview Blvd, 724-226-3491
- Tuesday, January 9, 6:30-9:00, Westmoreland County, Calvary United Methodist Church, 201 N. Sinclair Street, Ligonier, PA 15658
- Wednesday, January 10, 1:30-4:00, Beaver- TBD
- Thursday, January 11, 6:30-9:00, Pittsburgh, PA – TBD